BitDefender to Pay Finjan $3.8M
Finjan Holdings, Inc. announced on January 23 a patent license and settlement agreement with BitDefender, resolving all disputes between the companies, including a lawsuit filed against BitDefender in 2017. According to an SEC filing, under the agreement, BitDefender will pay Finjan $3.8M and receive a license to each of Finjan’s patent portfolios.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics