Xperi Acquires Hundreds of Patents from IBM
Xperi Corporation ended 2019 with the announcement of a $3B merger with TiVo, which is expected to close next quarter. It also finished the year with an acquisition of over 450 US assets from IBM.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics