Polaris PowerLED Expands Campaign over LED Display Adjustment
- January 23, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Consumer Electronics and PCs
Polaris PowerLED Technologies, LLC has filed another round in its LED display adjustment campaign, hitting Hisense (8:20-cv-00123), LG Electronics (LGE) (8:20-cv-00125), and TCL (8:20-cv-00127) in the Central District of California, where an earlier case against VIZIO is set for trial in September 2020. The asserted patents generally relate to adjusting an LED display backlight, with the defendants accused of infringement through the provision of televisions with certain LED backlight adjustment features (e.g., local dimming, black frame insertion, and scanning backlight features).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!