Acacia Sub Targets Image Sensors in New Campaign
Last September, Acacia Research Corporation moved three patents between subsidiaries, from In-Depth Test LLC to ID Image Sensing LLC, and that second sub has now filed suit over one of the three received assets. ID Image accuses Omnivision Technologies (1:20-cv-00136) of infringing a single patent generally related to a “camera module” through the provision of certain image sensors, including the OV13850, OV2655, OV3640, OV4689, OV5640, OV5642, OV5648, OV5693, OV8858, and OV8865 products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics