Monterey Research Expands Semiconductor Campaign, Hits Marvell
Monterey Research, LLC—a subsidiary of IP advisory firm IPValue Management (d/b/a IPValue)—has added another case to its sole litigation campaign, over former Cypress Semiconductor patents, broadly related to semiconductors (including chip architecture, memory devices, and fabrication). The new defendant is Marvell (1:20-cv-00158), sued in Delaware, as were prior defendants AMD, Nanya, Qualcomm, and STMicro. Each of the five patents asserted against Marvell is already in suit in the campaign.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics