InterDigital Faces Alice Challenges, Publishes Royalty Rates
Last week, RPX reported that Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) had renewed an Alice motion attacking six of the eight wireless communications patents that InterDigital, Inc., through a group of subsidiaries, has asserted in its sole active US case. That challenge comes as InterDigital has published information detailing its “handset rate structure, portfolio data, [and] licensing principles” as part of a “new phase of transparency”. See here for more details.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics