One IPVal Entity Opens Up Second Litigation Campaign as Another Receives a Portfolio of Patents from Sharp
Terrestrial Comms LLC, an entity associated with Texas monetization firm IPValuation Partners, LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has launched a second litigation campaign from a portfolio of wireless communications and mobile devices patents received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in December 2018. The NPE has asserted subsets of six of those patents against ACCO Brands (6:20-cv-00097), Best Buy (6:20-cv-00106), NEC (6:20-cv-00096), and Perixx Computer (6:20-cv-00105) in complaints filed last week in the Western District of Texas. The accused products include wireless keyboard and mouse combination products provided by ACCO, Best Buy, and Perixx; NEC’s MultiPresenter Stick; and NEC’s SL1100 telephone systems.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics