Neodrón Adds New Defendants and Patents to Touchscreen Campaign, While Hitting Existing Defendants Again
Neodrón Limited has further expanded its touchscreen litigation campaign over patents acquired from Microchip. Already in suit were 14 such patents, asserted in overlapping sets in district court cases and in an action before the International Trade Commission (ITC) against Amazon, Dell, HP, Lenovo (Motorola Mobility), Microsoft, and Samsung. A new round of filings has added four more former Microchip patents, asserted in various combinations against existing campaign defendants Amazon (6:20-cv-00115), Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (3:20-cv-01179), Microsoft (6:20-cv-00119), and Samsung (6:20-cv-00121), and against new defendants Apple (6:20-cv-00116), ASUSTek (6:20-cv-00117), LG Electronics (LGE) (6:20-cv-00118), and Sony (6:20-cv-00122)—and a new complaint over those four patents has also been filed with the ITC (337-TA-3435).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics