Patent Deals Signed in Q4 Leave Quarterhill with “Roughly $90M” in Cash on Hand
This past week, Quarterhill Inc. announced its financial results for the three- and twelve-month periods ended December 31, 2019, reporting an increase of more than 280% in year-over-year patent licensing revenue. In Thursday’s earnings call, Board Chairman John Gillberry told investors that Quarterhill’s patent licensing business is “alive and well”, with patent deals signed in Q4 having increased the company’s cash balance of $68.6M (as of December 31, 2019) to “roughly $90M” (as of February 27).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics