Quarterhill Acquires a Semiconductor Portfolio from IBM
- February 28, 2020
Category: In Case You Missed It
On February 20, Quarterhill Inc. announced that a subsidiary of its patent licensing arm, Wi-LAN Inc. (WiLAN), has acquired a patent portfolio from IBM. The patents now held by WiLAN’s Elpis Technologies Inc. are described as relating to semiconductor manufacturing process technologies; the assignment away from IBM is not reflected by USPTO records available as of the publication date of this article.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!