USPTO Records Signal Another Large IV Divestiture
A flurry of internal transfers among various affiliates of Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV), involving over 500 US assets, many originating with major operating companies, was recently recorded with the USPTO—suggesting that another large IV divestiture is in the works or has already been completed and will soon come to light.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics