RPX Corporation Announces Licensing Transaction with Excalibur IP
RPX announced on February 26, 2020 that it has secured license rights to Excalibur IP, LLC’s patent portfolio for a syndicate made up of a subset of the RPX membership, while also reserving rights for additional and future members. Excalibur IP is a subsidiary of Altaba Inc., the company formerly known as Yahoo, Inc. prior to the sale of Yahoo!’s operating businesses to Verizon in 2017. The global portfolio consists of more than 2,000 patents owned by Excalibur IP.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics