Texas NPE Picks Up a Semi Portfolio from Intellectual Ventures
- March 25, 2020
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Two January 2020 assignments from an affiliate of Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) to Innovative Silicon Solutions, LLC, an NPE formed in Texas the prior month, were recently recorded with the USPTO. The transacted portfolio includes patents originating with Cypress Semiconductor or STMicro.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!