After Pelting Huawei, WSOU Pivots to ZTE in Multiple New Networking Cases
Following a barrage of lawsuits against Huawei filed in the Western District of Texas earlier in March (see here), WSOU Investments, LLC has now trained its fire on ZTE, filing ten suits (6:20-cv-00211, 6:20-cv-00216, 6:20-cv-00224, 6:20-cv-00228, 6:20-cv-00229, 6:20-cv-00238, 6:20-cv-00240, 6:20-cv-00242, 6:20-cv-00254, 6:20-cv-00255), also in West Texas. WSOU asserts in each complaint a single patent from a portfolio of assets received from Nokia (including from Alcatel-Lucent) throughout 2017. Together, the ten new suits target a range of networking devices provided by ZTE—with only one of them asserting a patent already in suit against Huawei.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics