Amazon and Extreme Networks Added as Defendants in Proven’s Networking Campaign
Proven Networks, LLC has added a Northern District of California suit against Extreme Networks (3:20-cv-02067) and a Western District of Texas suit against Amazon (6:20-cv-00266) to its sole litigation campaign, begun in March with separate cases against Cisco, filed in the Eastern District of Texas, and Dell (EMC), in the Western District of Texas. The new complaints assert a total of four former Nokia patents received from Provenance Asset Group LLC, three of which have been previously asserted by Proven Networks, and one appearing in litigation for the first time. The NPE targets Amazon over its AWS Transit Gateway, CloudFront content delivery networks (CDN) service, and ElastiCache in-memory data store and cache, and Extreme Networks over the Extreme XOS network operating system and various network devices that run it, including switches and edge devices, as well as Extreme Application Analytics, a platform that offers analytics for network application usage.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics