Dominion’s Monument Peak Ventures Picks Up More Patents, Launches More Litigation
Monument Peak Ventures, LLC (MPV)—a subsidiary of the patent monetization firm Dominion Harbor Enterprises, LLC—has had a busy 2020 so far, picking up a portfolio from Siemens in February, receiving a group of patents from an inventor-controlled entity in March, and opening up a new campaign this past week involving former Kodak patents received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics