Proven Networks Campaign Swells, Week In, Week Out
Proven Networks, LLC has added a Northern District of California case against F5 Networks (3:20-cv-02521) to suits filed since early March, in various districts, against Amazon, Arista Networks, Cisco, Dell (EMC), HP Enterprise (HPE) (Aruba Networks), and Extreme Networks. Four of the five former Nokia patents, received from Provenance Asset Group LLC, are at issue in the new complaint, with F5 accused of infringement through the provision of certain BIG-IP networking products. Each of the prior defendants has yet to respond to the complaint filed against it.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics