Amid Its Barrage of Networking Cases, WSOU Records Another Acquisition from Nokia
WSOU Investments, LLC closed 2019 with the acquisition of hundreds of more assets from Nokia (including Alcatel-Lucent), according to recently released USPTO records. The transacted patents are not among those asserted by WSOU in its nearly two dozen cases filed last month against Huawei and ZTE, which collectively assert roughly 20 patents from the over 4,000 assets that the NPE received from Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent in 2017.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics