Memory Products Targeted in Another US Litigation Campaign over Former KINGPAK Patents
- May 9, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Semiconductors
Haystack IP LLC, a plaintiff associated with monetization firm IPValuation Partners, LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has launched litigation over a single patent, generally related to a “memory module” that can be assembled onto a “locking device”, received from KINGPAK Technology in late April. The defendants—Micron Technology (4:20-cv-00374) and Samsung (4:20-cv-00375), sued in the Eastern District of Texas; and SK Hynix (6:20-cv-00368), in the Western District of Texas—are accused of infringement through the provision of server memory components.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!