Omega Patents Debuts Another One in New Litigation, Still Targeting Remote Vehicle Control
Last week, Omega Patents, L.L.C. filed suit against BMW (1:20-cv-01907) in the Northern District of Georgia. Technically, the new case is not part of Omega’s long-running first litigation campaign, begun in 2003, to which the inventor-controlled plaintiff added yet another case against DEI in late April, but the general subject matter is the same: the remote control of vehicles.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics