Proven Networks Adds Two More Defendants in the Western District of Texas
The latest two defendants sued by Proven Networks, LLC—NetApp (6:20-cv-00369) and Solarwinds (6:20-cv-00338)—have joined the Western District of Texas “wing” of the NPE’s litigation campaign, where Proven has already hit Amazon, Arista Networks, and Dell. The new defendants are accused of infringing former Nokia patents through the provision of the ONTAP operating system and the SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor product, respectively. Cases against Extreme Networks and F5 Networks are underway in the Northern District of California, as are cases against Cisco and HP Enterprise in the Eastern District of Texas.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics