Six More Defendants Are Drawn into Longhorn HD’s Computer Hardware Campaign
Earlier this year, Longhorn HD LLC added Eastern District of Texas cases against Compal Electronics, Hon Hai, Inspur Group, and Micro-Star to its computer hardware campaign, this past week also suing NEC (2:20-cv-00148) and Panasonic (2:20-cv-00150) in the same district. The NPE alleges infringement, of overlapping subsets of patents acquired from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV), through the provision of various computing devices, targeting features related to hard drive monitoring, mechanical actuators, and damage protection as well as server mounting hardware.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics