Omnitek Partners Tags Automakers’ Infotainment and Navigation Systems
Omnitek Partners LLC has joined a growing list of patent plaintiffs targeting the Automotive sector. The NPE has sued Ford (6:20-cv-00436), GM (6:20-cv-00437), Here Global (6:20-cv-00438), Mazda (6:20-cv-00439), Toyota (6:20-cv-00440), and Zhejiang Geely (Volvo) (6:20-cv-00441) over the provision of vehicle navigation services and vehicle infotainment systems that incorporate navigation services, asserting two patents generally related to electronically generating driving directions without text entry.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics