DigiMedia Tech Focuses Its First Litigation on Digital Cameras
DigiMedia Tech, LLC, yet another NPE associated with the monetization firm IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has begun litigating assets from among the dozens of US patents received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in November 2019. Three of those patents, one generally related to digital camera focusing mechanisms and the other two generally related to tracking the head of a person in a video, are asserted against Fujifilm (7:20-cv-04140) in a Southern District of New York case and against Olympus (2:20-cv-02549) in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. DigiMedia targets the defendants’ digital cameras.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics