Finjan Discloses Settlement with Checkpoint as Pandemic Causes Trial Delays in Other Cases
The Northern District of California has dismissed Finjan Holdings, Inc.’s case against Check Point Software Technologies with prejudice, following a joint stipulation filed by the parties on May 27 that disclosed a settlement. The dismissal comes as some of Finjan’s other cases have seen trial dates get pushed back as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic—most recently, the NPE’s pending trial against Cisco, which earlier in the week was delayed until October 19, as reflected in a May 28 SEC filing from Finjan.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics