IP Edge Wearables Campaign Starts Up in Four Different Districts
Jewel Pathway LLC, an apparent IP Edge LLC plaintiff, has sued Kering (Puma) (1:20-cv-00720), Polar Electro (1:20-cv-04108), Under Armour (1:20-cv-00570), and Wahoo Fitness (1:20-cv-02318) in four different districts: the District of Delaware, the Southern District of New York, the Western District of Texas, and the Northern District of Georgia, respectively. The NPE accuses the defendants of infringing a single patent, generally related to constructing a 3D path analysis through location data received from mobile devices, through the provision of fitness-tracking devices and associated mobile apps, with features for activity tracking through GPS at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics