Fortress Agrees to Acquire Finjan for $43.9M
- June 14, 2020
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
On June 10, publicly traded NPE Finjan Holdings, Inc. revealed that it has agreed to be acquired by global investment manager Fortress Investment Group LLC in an all-cash deal valued at $43.9M. The press release announcing the transaction stated that Finjan “will maintain its brand and business model post-transaction”, continuing to license and enforce the anti-malware portfolio that the NPE has been asserting in litigation since 2006.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!