Endpoint IP’s Spam Blocker Targets “Do Not Disturb” Smartphone Feature
Spam Blocker LLC has filed suit in the Western District of Texas against LG Electronics (6:20-cv-00513), asserting four patents generally related to a device that forwards lower-priority phone calls to voicemail without alerting the user about them. The NPE, a plaintiff associated with Texas monetization firm Endpoint IP LLC, targets the provision of smartphones that offer a Do Not Disturb mode, charting the LG V60 ThinQ as “illustrative”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics