IP Edge’s Patent Pipeline Looks Packed
Having launched over a dozen new campaigns during the first half of 2020, public records indicate that IP Edge LLC continues to create new Texas NPEs—including at least 20 in the past three months alone. It also appears to have a full pipeline of patents poised for litigation, with USPTO records reflecting a number of patent assignments to various IP Edge affiliates recorded this month. Meanwhile, multiple recent internal transfers among IP Edge NPEs gave rise to new litigation filed this past week.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics