Amid Second Refiling Gaggle, the Number of WSOU Suits Against Huawei Ticks Up to a Dozen
WSOU Investments, LLC (d/b/a Brazos Licensing and Development) added three more cases against Huawei (6:20-cv-00541, 6:20-cv-00543, 6:20-cv-00544), while refiling its prior nine, all in the Western District of Texas. The networking campaign now has 12 cases asserted against each of Dell (EMC, VMWare), Microsoft, and ZTE, generally one networking patent at issue per case, all originally sourced from Nokia (including Alcatel-Lucent).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics