Lyft Driver the Focus of New IP Edge Campaign over More Patents Received from Empire Technology
A second of the new IP Edge LLC campaigns begun at the end of June concerns two patents from a family of three, generally related to drawing connections between “geographic locations” and also received from Empire Technology Development LLC, this time by plaintiff Boxey Tech LLC in mid-April 2020. Boxey Tech has asserted those two patents in a new Western District of Texas complaint filed against Lyft (6:20-cv-00567), targeting the Lyft Driver app.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics