Have an E-Commerce Website? IP Edge Has Another Campaign
- July 3, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: E-Commerce and Software
The other new IP Edge LLC campaign, launched at the end of June over a Prashant Parikh patent, has been initiated by Hitel Technologies LLC, which sued Giorgio Armani (6:20-cv-00590), Gucci (6:20-cv-00592), Levi Strauss (6:20-cv-00589), and Nike (6:20-cv-00591) over the provision of e-commerce websites allowing product browsing. The asserted patent generally relates to processing searched keywords to determine associations between “user-navigable nodes”.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!