New Baby Monitoring Campaign Part of Growing Web of Assertion Efforts
- July 10, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Media Content and Distribution
Script Transform LLC has filed suit in the Northern District of Illinois against Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (1:20-cv-03872) over the provision of certain baby monitoring products. The Delaware plaintiff asserts a single patent, broadly concerning audio-visual baby monitoring, that it received from another NPE in a June 26, 2020 assignment. The individual signing on behalf of Script Transform, as its managing member, is associated with an increasing number of patent plaintiffs over the past several years.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!