USPTO Records Shed Light on Transaction Between IP Bridge and IP Edge
The first half of 2020 saw prolific NPE IP Edge LLC file over 240 patent infringement suits and also acquire new portfolios from an increasingly wide range of sources, including Empire Technology Development LLC, a subsidiary of Allied Inventors Management, LLC (AIM); Huawei; and a litigating subsidiary of IPValue Management (d/b/a IPValue). While additional patent assignments to IP Edge continue to surface, details of a 2019 transaction involving the Japanese monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc. and patents originating with Panasonic and Seiko Epson have recently become available.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics