Number of Defendants in Cedar Lane’s Larger Campaign Passes Sixty
- July 19, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Mobile Communications and Devices, Networking
So far in July, Cedar Lane Technologies Inc. has added cases against three defendants to the sprawling litigation campaign over former Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) patents, suing Bullitt Mobile (1:20-cv-04218) in the Northern District of Illinois, Huawei (2:20-cv-00948) in the Eastern District of Texas, and Royole (1:20-cv-04218) in the District of Delaware. The campaign spans multiple districts, with more than three dozen patents now having been asserted. At its core, the campaign targets image capture and editing (by various devices), but it has also targeted cable boxes, cloud-based conferencing, and flexible OLED displays.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!