Publicly Traded Cancer Diagnostics Company Sues Zoom Video as Part of “Legacy Operations”
The growing use of Zoom conferencing products during the global COVID-19 pandemic appears to have caught the attention of Meetrix IP, LLC. In its first lawsuit since April 2018, the subsidiary of publicly traded Anixa Biosciences, Inc. (f/k/a ITUS Corporation) has sued Zoom Video (1:20-cv-02022) in the District of Colorado over the provision of its video conferencing platform. The four asserted patents generally relate to encrypted audio/video conferencing.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics