Endpoint IP Returns to a Familiar Well in Its Latest Litigation Campaign
For the fourth time since 2015, Universal Entertainment (f/k/a Aruze), a Japanese arcade and video game manufacturer, has assigned a US patent to an entity associated with Texas monetization firm Endpoint IP LLC for assertion in litigation. Gallio IP LLC received a patent, broadly directed to a “data output system” for controlling access to electronic data by detecting identification codes within a “predetermined range”, in April, suing Xerox (6:20-cv-00667) in the Western District of Texas just this past week.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics