Complaint Against Fujitsu Added to Teleputers Campaign
Teleputers, LLC has sued Fujitsu (6:20-cv-00640) over the provision of certain systems-on-chip (SoCs) that are based on the ARM NEON architecture. The suit follows June cases against Marvell, Oracle, and Renesas, with three patents generally related to permutation instructions in a programmable processor asserted across the campaign, all three at issue in the new complaint against Fujitsu. That complaint joins the others in the Western District of Texas before Judge Alan D. Albright.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics