IP Edge Expands VoIP Campaign
Coretek Licensing LLC, an entity associated with Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has expanded its sole litigation campaign with new suits against Avaya (5:20-cv-01666) in the Northern District of Ohio and Highfive Technologies (1:20-cv-01015), LogMeIn (1:20-cv-01014), and Verizon (BlueJeans Network) (1:20-cv-01016) in the District of Delaware. The four asserted patents, originating with UK-based telecommunications company Ghost Telecom Limited, generally relate to various aspects of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, with infringement allegations targeting VoIP-related features within the defendants’ videoconferencing and communications platforms.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics