Samsung’s Harman International Tagged in Stereo Receiver Campaign
In late May, Tunnel IP LLC initiated a litigation campaign for monetization firm IP Edge LLC, hitting Best Buy, JVC Kenwood, ONKYO, and Pioneer over a single patent generally related to a modular inter-unit transmitter/receiver for a portable audio device. Tunnel IP has now sued Samsung (Harman International) (1:20-cv-01002) in the District of Delaware, targeting stereo receivers that feature switching between wired (Phono or Aux) or wireless (Bluetooth input sources) connections.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics