Growing Web of NPEs Sees Another Campaign Launched
- August 7, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Consumer Electronics and PCs
Digiframe Technologies, LLC has sued Creedon Technologies (0:20-cv-01650) over the provision of a digital photo frame (the NIX Advance Photo Frame) that displays the time and a calendar alongside images. The NPE asserts a single patent, generally related to showing a time-based image as a slideshow on a calendar, assigned to it in early July by Mohammed Zulfikar Ali, the patent’s sole named inventor. Digiframe is part of a growing list of NPE plaintiffs under common control.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!