Patents Developed by Major Operating Companies Appear Among Recently Recorded NPE Assignments
- August 6, 2020
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Several patent assignments made public by the USPTO last month suggest that multiple new NPE campaigns asserting former operating company patents are in the works. The portfolios now in NPE hands include patents originating with Chungwa Picture Tubes, IBM, L3Harris, Motorola, Olympus, Polaroid, Rockwell Automation, Samsung, and Sanyo, among others.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!