WSOU Blasts a Sixth Defendant, HP Enterprise, with Another Barrage of Networking Suits
Following July suits filed against Alphabet (Google), WSOU Investments, LLC (d/b/a Brazos Licensing and Development) has targeted HP Enterprise (HPE) with six new Western District of Texas suits (6:20-cv-00725, 6:20-cv-00726, 6:20-cv-00727, 6:20-cv-00728, 6:20-cv-00729, 6:20-cv-00730). As has been its practice, WSOU asserts in each complaint a single patent received from Nokia (including Alcatel-Lucent) since 2017. Together, the six new suits target a range of networking hardware and software provided by HPE, which, in addition to Google, joins Dell (EMC), Huawei, Microsoft, and ZTE as defendants in WSOU’s numerous recent campaigns.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics