Quarterhill Reports Lower Revenue, Slower Deals, in Q2
Quarterhill Inc. released its second-quarter earnings on August 6, reporting a dip well below $1M in licensing revenue as well as delays in its deal-making process due to COVID-19. While staying relatively quiet on the litigation front so far this year, Quarterhill did receive “a favorable update” during Q2 in its ongoing litigation against Apple, which brought the total final judgment in Wi-LAN Inc.’s favor to $108.98M USD.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics