Acacia Releases Q2 Financials, Reports Lower Revenue but a Growing Stockpile of Patents
Acacia Research Corporation released its Q2 2020 financials on August 10, reporting decreased revenue but an increase in balance sheet cash since the close of Q1. The publicly traded NPE’s supply of patents is also growing. Having acquired at least four new patent portfolios so far this year, including from Marconi and L3Harris, Acacia now holds over 5,000 US patent assets, according to USPTO records.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics