On Heels of Check Point Settlement, Longhorn HD Files Another Round of Suits in the Eastern District of Texas
- August 21, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Networking
Longhorn HD LLC has added cases against Lanner Electronics (2:20-cv-00260), Palo Alto Networks (2:20-cv-00259), and Sophos (2:20-cv-00261) to the more recent of its two litigation campaigns. The NPE accuses each defendant of infringing the same three network security patents, acquired from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV), through the provision of “security gateways, routers, control system security appliance, clouds, and components and software that provide firewall, VPN, IPSec, DNS, IDS/IPS, and selective network address-based communication, mobile security, and threat protection”, targeting a wide variety of products.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!