IP Program Tags Juniper Networks in First Lawsuit
IP Program Inc. has filed its first lawsuit, asserting two patents, from a family of more than a dozen recently received from Infosil, in a new complaint filed against Juniper Networks (6:20-cv-00746) in the Western District of Texas. The patents respectively pertain to securely “transport[ing] network traffic” through distributed security systems and to an IP processor system for allowing certain session-oriented protocols over IP networks, with infringement allegations focusing on certain network security features within Juniper’s Junos Operating System (OS).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics