NewFlux Hits Best Buy over Sale of Mobile Device Accessories
- August 22, 2020
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Mobile Communications and Devices
Inventor-controlled NewFlux, LLC has sued Best Buy (6:20-cv-00732) over the sale of mobile device cases and keyboards that feature stand functionalities, including several identified in the new complaint as provided by Alphabet (Google) or Apple. The plaintiff asserts all members of a three-patent family generally related to a display protector for a portable electronic device that can also function as a stand.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!