Its First Campaign over Former IV Assets Continuing to Grow, Cedar Lane Returns to the Well
- August 25, 2020
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Last month, RPX reported that Cedar Lane Technologies Inc.’s campaign over former Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) patents had topped 60 defendants following a round of separate suits filed against Bullitt Mobile, Huawei, and Royole. With USPTO records indicating that the NPE has picked up yet more IV patents this year—over 90 US assets plus foreign counterparts—the NPE shows no signs of slowing its roll.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!