Former Cyber Security Startup Expands Security Software Campaign
Following the late-May dismissal of its first suit, against Forcepoint, former cyber security startup Invicta Networks, Inc. (f/k/a ComSec Corporation) has now sued Trend Micro (6:20-cv-00766) in the Western District of Texas. A single homegrown patent generally related to monitoring and communicating with a “protected system” through a “code inspection management module” is asserted, with the NPE’s infringement allegations targeting the defendant’s security software products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics